View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 02:25 AM   #107
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thena, you're a brave man to take on a project like that! Of course I'm interested in the result when you have accomplished that Herculean task!

Speaking of mythological persons and happenings, I'm working on a landing post for the second island. This one will not have separate locations for the testing of each character, but one central Bacchanalia. The morning after can bring each character's resolution for future temperance - hopefully more permanent than such morning after resolutions usually tend to be!

In case you're wondering, the females won't be involved in this temptation. Merisu's hormones exempt her from such things - and we wouldn't want her testing the Elven drinking capacity of her future child(ren), would we?! The only other female of the group, Tara, is probably exempt too - unless Thena wants to give her an emotion chip to try out...

This is the island upon which to parody the movie drinking contest between Gimli and Legolas, by the way! I'm sure other similar scenes from books/movies/etc. will occur to you.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'