View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 04:23 AM   #87
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via AIM to The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Pipe Too kind by far

You're too generous. Thenamir and I discussed a plot and I tried to work in as much of it as I could. He deserves credit for thinking of an argument about word meanings, along with several other elements in the narrative. If it's the longest post in REB history (which I doubt: Saucepan posted some monsters in the epic back-story for REB II), then it's just because I had a lot of ground to cover. There were a couple of times when I thought I'd never get the dratted thing finished at all.

I've left us out in the ocean somewhere, so the field's open for anyone who wants to get in the first description of the next island. I'm sorry that I didn't leave you the evidence I promised Saucepan. It's one of many defects in my post; I'm pretty sure that the sisadmîn of Bildûr had a remote logging system, or that our gallant heroes left behind some evidence of their identity that I forgot to mention.