View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 04:16 AM   #36
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via AIM to The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Pipe The silly who never sleep

Nice one, Thenamir. Who else but the Plunderer of Sepulchres would appear to one so versed in the arcane arts as Gateskeeper? Of course, this raises the question: how many different geek sex symbols can we write into this island? Unfortunately I don't know which pulp TV and video game characters most appealed to my nerdy female counterparts, so I suppose Esty's on her own with any temptation that Merisu encounters. I wonder if the Music of Holding could be used as a siren song, or whether lift music is more appropriate.

That unexpected epic back-story is going to be a tough act to follow, Saucepan. I'm glad that you've been inspired to join in. I like the Liquidator, meaning that he sounds like a decent enough sort of chap if you get on the right side of him. I just hope that my crew left their business affairs in good order when they set sail.

I'll see if I can do some sort of meeting between Gatesey and my sub-par mariners by the end of the week. It's great to see the steamroller of misadventure that is REB once more set brakeless amid the priceless terracotta warriors of world mythology.