View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #31
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I too am finding Wikipedia an invaluable reference source for popular culture - since it's been longer than I can remember that I last played Battleship, I brushed up on the proper terminology there.

Oh, and Denimthor's T-shirt seems to foreshadow his mental condition...

Announcement: I will be away from home for several days, internet connection hopefully possible, but probably quite limited. I shall attempt to finish Hal's post - anyone want to write one for Gummidge? I have an idea, but will have to see how my scheduling goes - and then leave the rest of you to write up the two groups meeting and to leave the island and arrive at the next while I'm away.

Thena, I will put up a save, just in case my post fits in better before yours. If it works better afterwards, I'll delete it and post later.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 02-20-2007 at 12:48 PM.