View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 07:53 AM   #26
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Saucy, what a wonderful post! I can't believe that we have gone through two RPGs containing a city of that name, and no one had yet come up with the idea of using toothpaste brands in a post - brilliant! (I do have vague memories of a newspaper invented by Diamond called "The Daily Floss", IIRC.)

It's great to have you in the game with us - what would REB be without at least one loyer?! Our legal eagles have had a vital part in shaping the story, and no one is better suited to writing the bad guys. Thanks especially for taking over Denimthor, who's basically been an NPC for the previous games. He has great cosmetic potential - after all, isn't he a Proctor who Gambles?

I am currently working on the men's search for the ship - that post should be up within the next couple of hours, perhaps sooner.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 02-20-2007 at 08:03 AM.