View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004, 01:49 AM   #280
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Pio,

I am going to address this question purely from the view of Rama and the two travellers with her.

I know that it is just three days from the morning when Mithadan and Airefalas reached the caves where Ráma was. That would make it three and a half days from the dinner with Korpulfr.....

Actually, I based this on the information you had given me concerning how fast camels could travel and how quickly they were likely to reach the encampment in the foothills of the mountains.

As to how time is spinning out within the Eagle clan, that is less clear. I am hoping we are all on the same page!

If there is a problem with this or something else, we could conceivably alter a sentence or two in the earlier posts to make Rama's journey somewhat longer. Let me know what you prefer...

Hilde and I are agreed that, for now at least, we will wrap up the conversation with Rôg. We're just consulting on how best to do that and will post or let you know shortly...

Can we now push forward into the Eagle camp itself? It would be about the dinner hour. I was waiting for all the earlier loose ends to be tied up, but I think that has happened. The only other possible loose end is the incense pot itself. Do we need to deal with that before the arrival of the travellers, or can further discussion of the pot be pushed off till after Rama and the men have arrived?

Ealasaide - Would you be able to incorporate our movement into camp in the save space you've put up? Or shall one of us do that with a post after your own?

~Child