View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 10:18 AM   #50
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

...and even more great posts!! Welcome to the story, Lush – what a kewl introduction to our resident rock star! You’ll have all of our readers standing in line for backstage passes to that studio! (I can just hear the guide: “Welcome to the Marrow-Bones, and enjoy being dead!” [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) How exciting to meet another piece of the Ent-That-Was-Broken as well – this one not only talking, but producing music too.

Kuruharan, you have posted true to your reputation for the unexpected! You set that scene up wonderfully, wrote brilliant dialogues for the whole crew, and had me doubled over laughing with your musical fire references (Great balls of…, Burning ring of… ) and the scenes of monumental incompetence.

Now we have three saves to look forward to! The Itship will have to find its way back together outside the burning city, heading westwards. Other than that, no particular instructions for the next posts.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'