View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
WW CVII: Restless Nights in Sleepy Hollow

In the quiet town of Sleepy Hollow an evil presence is taking over the night.

The roles:

3 Wolves - Want to destroy the village by killing one innocent every night
Seer - Dreams a fellow player at Night
Ranger - Protects a fellow player each Night

If there are enough players I would like to try another role: The Wildcard. The Wildcard can chose his/her allegiance or chose none. At Night the Wildcard can decide whose team he/she plays for. If the Wildcard chooses the village he/she takes on the role of the Hunter. If the Wildcard chooses the Wolves and is killed during the Day he/she takes down a villager at random. If he/she is attacked in the Night he/she becomes a fourth wolf. If the Wildcard is not turned he/she may choose to change allegiance once during the course of the game. Should the wildcard not wish to take a side in the event of a neutral Wildcard being attacked or lynched he/she will take down another villager at random. Again, I'll only do this if twelve or more sign up.

Rules:
Day and Night phases last for 24 hours.
Votes are to be highlighted:
++Kitanna
If you fail to vote two Days in a row, you will be modfired.
In case of a tie, I'd like to flip a coin to add some randomness, but if no one else likes that idea the first to garner the most votes will be lynched.

The deadlines that work best for me are anywhere between 7:30-9 PM CST (-5 GMT) or 6:30-8AM CST (-5 GMT). I can do whichever of those works best for everyone else.

Villagers:
Inziladun
satansaloser2005
McCaber
Legate of Amon Lanc
Rikae
Nerwen
Aganzir
wilwarin538
Shastanis Althreduin
A Little Green
Macalaure

Last edited by Kitanna; 10-08-2014 at 05:02 PM.
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote