View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #303
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Shield Eomer's opinions

Day1
The only one he mentions is Legate whom he votes. His comments are contradictory. ("Gotta kill someone, right? Bloodlust to sate, and all that." and "I simply see more of a wolvish look in his posts. Nothing substantial, though. Or maybe I'm subconsciously detecting a Hunter-vibe in him.")

Day2
Quote:
However, they definitely want to kill the Seer, even though another will appear, because otherwise - as has happened - our seer has info on (probably) two people. Just hope dreams weren't spent on Nerwen or Sally.
The phrasing makes me quite confident he didn't dream Nerwen or Sally.

Quote:
Loslote, I am most happy to assume and believe that our wonderful and clever Hunter is going to choose correctly.
That was before she came out. Now, I wonder if this means he dreamt her. Looks a little like he knew her role, whether by dreaming or guessing, that we can't know... Although later he says:
Quote:
That's why we might as well allow the Hunter a free kill; it's as likely to be accurate as any village lynch - perhaps more so as it's uninfluenced by wolves. Let's just get this heir-business over with! If the Hunter's still around, that is. :/
I would be inclined to think he wouldn't say that if he knew it was Lottie - but again the other hand, when Eomer posted this, Lottie hadn't been around for three hours, but then again, she hadn't voted and he should have thought about her being American ie around later. Gah? See how this continues...

Quote:
Wilwa - sweet and innocent, seemingly designed to trick me
Lottie - willing to believe she's our hunter
Boro - very hard to tell due to lack of time - I give a pass for now
Elronhubbard - she seems fishy but it's all mysterious with her
Greenie - I always think she's evil but I guess it's possible she's not a wolf
Inzil - yeah, um, tricksssy... I'll let the Hunter decide on him
Nogrod - I've played with Nogrod many times, and he seems innocent to me
Lommy - I've played with Lommy many times and I always want to kill her
Legate - really unsure about him, could go either way
Nessa - I think she could be evil and wolvish
Most interesting, eh? Nothing very clear, except that Nessa clearly was dreamt on Night3. That means he must have dreamt Zil earlier and just kept quiet about it. This makes me think he probably didn't dream another wolf (Legate) because he would've been crazy if he had had two wolves under his belt and kept hiding and not even leaving clear hints about them. I wonder who his other earlier dream was, though. Greenie? Nogrod? The famous Lottie?

Day3
Quote:
Boro's an interesting one, as is Legate. I wouldn't worry about Nessa, though.
Further proof he didn't dream Legatewolf. Makes me think he is quite a gambler though (see his Day1 vote).

Quote:
It's my belief that yesterday was close to perfection for the villagers. I'm very glad this Heir business is out of the way.
Close to perfection? Does this mean almost perfect, like nothing went wrong? Or almost perfect in that we lost two a seer-dreamed innocent? Confused.

Quote:
I tend to agree, Legate, but this happens sometimes. I'm pretty suspicious of you, by the way. But there's only one person whom we should lynch today and I've named him already, former packmate of mine - I wish Loslote had kept her sight on you!
Again, his suspicion of Legate most probably wasn't dream-based.

Quote:
Wilwa - shouldn't be overlooked
Boro - quite suspicious, as usual, but not convinced
Elronhubbard - shouldn't be overlooked mk 2
Greenie - I think she's probably innocent
Inzil - obviously a wolf and must die in a gruesome fashion
Lommy - it would go against tradition to argue against her lynching
Legate - I am suspicious - reminds me of Inzi, a lot
Nessa - pure and innocent
So, like I've said, after Nessa the most probable seer dreams would be Greenie or Legate. However, I think I've basically proved it's impossible he dreamt Legate, so I'm willing to give that up. Greenie? Not sure. Compared to what he says about Nessa, though, it looks so unsure that it makes me doubtful of his dreaming her. And of all the phrasings, he chose "I think" which implies at rationality, not divine knowledge.

Quote:
All I can really think of is: don't waste today's lynch. Kill Inziladun. He should have went yesterday instead of Nogrod.
A subtle hint that he had dreamt Nogrod?

Conclusions:
Night1 dream: Nogrod (had he dreamt a wolf, I think he'd have revealed given that he suggested a seer reveal and lynch or at least given a hint in case he took the knwledge to the grave with himself)
Night2 dream: Zil (ha! this makes sense now, all of it. Didn't bring the suspicion up too poiuntedly because wanted to lynch the hunter and have her take him down with herself.)
Night3 dream: Nessa (the obvious change of opinion and the phrasings, need I say more?)

edit: xed with Greenie
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote