View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #138
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
"The People Have Spoken... Our first candidate to play a little game with me is LOSLOTE!" Two henchmen came to her room and dragged her out of the hall. A few moments passed then she appeared on screen with the Joker. "Ah Lottie Lottie Lottie. Do you like games? Here's one of my favorites." Joker pulled a monopoly box from under his chair. "Would you like to play?"

Frightened Loslote nodded slowly unsure what was happening.

"Oh look a get of jail free card. That's always helpful. Tell you what I'm feeling charitable have this card. I'll let you use it for real. Like The Monopoly man you'll fly away from here. Sound good?"

Loslote began to weep overjoyed that she would live.

"Alright then if your going to fly out of here you'll need wings!HEHEHAHAHA" The two henchmen grabbed here slamming her face down on the table Joker Took a staple gun and began painfully attached a pair of costume wings up and down her back. "Fly little bird Fly HAHAAHAHA!"

With that Loslote was sent through the window a camera from the security room caught the poor young woman plummet into the ocean....dead.

Night Folk do your thing

Alive(For Now)
Nerwen
Sally
Wilwa
Pitch
Glirdan
Boro
Kitanna
Isabel
Nogrod

DEAD
Loslote-Ordo-Guard

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 03-04-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote