View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #65
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I have remained quiet for a while due to Boromir’s theory. My initial reaction to his theory was that it was a case of over-analyzing relatively mundane day1 suspicions. This was probably fuelled by the fact, that my initial reaction to Aganzir’s post was one of understanding.

However Boromir have managed to argue his case very well, especially his focus on the contradictions and borrowed elements in Aganzir’s post made me think twice. Should I abandon my initial feeling about Aganzir on the basis of a day1 analysis, that only really deal with a single post? I think I will decide against it, at least until further developments have taken place.

Boromir’s case is good and I definitely have good feeling about him, but Aganzir’s post strikes me as a typical first post. Of course one a first post can be the basis of a lynch and there definitely are some unanswered questions about the post, but I want to see more before voting for Aganzir. It is much more likely that I will vote for a person like Sally or BomT, both of which fails at being constructive in my opinion (so far).

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote