Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 02:38 PM   #12530
Pervinca Took
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pervinca Took is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
MIDDLE: Hey diddle diddle, this earth’s in the centre. (The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins)
OROFARNE: Sandwich a cookie unevenly around a nasally altered farm and see what springs up. (O Orofarne, Lassemista, Carnimirie!)
ROCKETS: They’ll soothe a sore throat, if the liquid is changed. (The finest rockets ever seen)
ERMABWED: After hesitation, the fairies’ midwife married him. (Light as Leaf on Lindentree)

FIRTREES: Christmassy, but dangerous here. (Fifteen birds in five firtrees)
IN: What knights say, if you play the tape backwards. (In Dwimordene, in Lorien)
RINGS: A drummer loses nothing, but hisses for them. ('The Lord of the Rings' / Is one of those things)
S A singer from the Seventies – hoping to sound like this?
TROLL: He’s much nicer when he joins forces with a Moomin. (Troll sat alone on his seat of stone)

LASSI: Whether sweet or salt, it cools a hot mouth. (Ai laurie lantar lassi surinen)
I: Simply the first person. (I sit beside the fire and think)
NOT: You tie one, K? (Take that away). (All that is gold does not glitter)
ELVEN-KINGS: Almost a dozen monarchs have lost their way. (Three Rings for the elven-kings under the sky)
SANG: Of French blood? (I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew)

One to go!