View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 09:16 PM   #1177
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Brin, I'm not sure what happened to everybody. I think people are extremely busy with lots of diferent RL stuff. I don't believe that everyone has fully given up on the game, though - it's too good for that.
No, I didn't think everyone had completely given up on the game. But I have been in abandoned RPGs before (quite frustrating), and after a month of no posts, I was getting worried.

I can understand the whole RL situation as well...back in school, while I have had quite a few free days lately, there are some days I can get really busy too. And my freetime will only decrease with each month as it draws closer to the end of semester (that's when the all-nighters begin).

In spite of all our busy schedules, hopefully we can manage to bring this RPG back on its feet sometime soon.