View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:32 AM   #275
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Zil's stated reasons for voting Volo look better at first sight than at the second, in my opinion. He questioned why Volo would have voted for Agan when he thought Nog a wolf, but Volo actually said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
When going Day1 through in my head yesterday, I had a feeling that Nogrod was a Wolf.
(my bolding)
From these words, I think Volo clearly meant that Nog started feeling wolvish to him when he was reexamining Day 1 during the Night, i.e. after his vote for Agan; and I remember a Zilwolf used a similar technique - trying to construe another player as self-contradicting when they weren't - last game. As far as I can see, he hasn't made any other substantial point against Volo yesterDay before voting him with no further comment. Now this pings my radar!