View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 06:28 PM   #267
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
El Plano Magnifico

Alright, here is the orc plan. The trolls, as usual, have clairvoyance to do what they wish, as long as communiques between the two/three parties determine that all orcs and trolls will be attacking the same area, at generally the same time. Fordim, Primrose, the contents of your own plans are up to you, but, if you wish, you may use my own as a starting point. I am sure that you, tactitions most masterful, will expand on any humble beginnings amply...Now, I have to tone down the use of polysyllabic words...

-25 Orcs, including Kransha and Bubkur, will be engaged in this next battle.

-They will attack when the goodies are in the direct vicinity of the Stone Trolls (Consult The Hobbit, Chapter 2: Roast Mutton, pg. 45-52, for info about the locale and the Stone Trolls). If the battle actually occurs right in that area, the petrified trolls, Bert, Tom, and William, will present an interesting obstacle for both good and bad folks, a veritable jungle gym from which each may swing and swashbuckle. Such a presence could make the skirmish much more exciting.

-Bubkur already has a one-way ticket to the orc version of Valinor, but the fates of the others are unknown, 25 orcs is considerably more than last time, so you goodies can be less lenient about killing them. I'd say that such a situation allows each member of the good group to slay between 3 and 5 orcs. Remember, though, Kransha and Bubkur have previous engagements. Bubkur, who has developed a mild enmity with Thoronmir, will be engaging him at some point, and will kill him, then take an arrow from Kransha. I would like to know a few things.
---Who will take on Kransha? Originally, it was to be Menecar, but he is now in the "care" of Nuranar (I believe). Should he still engage Kransha, and be killed in the fight, or ought he to be troll-fodder? Saurreg, do do you want to fight Kransha? I don't think I want him dead, but I want to get his orcish prowess out in the open...and he never did get that shot at Loudewater...

This time, it might be more appropriate if the Rangers and Elves were the ones to defeat, but, if Envinyatar and Nuranar prefer it, us baddies can do the fleeing. With the death of Bubkur, they will be somewhat demoralized...I can't speak for those dastardly, if somewhat dim-witted ologs, though...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies