View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 05:37 PM   #55
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Márcolië Lamen
Well to be completely truthful despite its lack of relavance, I will not deny the fact that who I was talking to is a member of the Downs, and is actually a werewolf player. But I was not talking about the game, seeing as DEATH can talk to the dead, but not get information from the mods on the identity of the wolves.
Well, glad you're honest.

So time is drawing on and I still have no clue who to vote for. I suspect a number of people above the rest, but I'm not entirely sure which one of them to vote for.

Glirdan and Tar both hold places on my list.

Glirdan~ Because of his strange posts regarding Eonwe. Now there's a chance he is a very bold seer, but his hints toward it are very bold and very dangerous. He could be a wolf leading off his scent and trying to throw it elsewhere. (piggybacking on an innocent...) Or he really could have a strong gut feeling.

tar-ancalime~ Not so much for her flip-flopping, but because she has said a few things that caught my attention and my suspicions. But I'm going to let flip-flopping and echoing of ideas slide today because she is new and it is DAY one. I am going back one more time to reread her posts.

Last edited by Kitanna; 10-18-2005 at 05:38 PM. Reason: curse grammar
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote