View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 08:26 AM   #547
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

You click on the "Who Posted?" link of almost every active thread to see who posted the most and how you rank in posting. This proves most interesting when done with Werewolf threads to see who's the most talkative.

My most "memorable" discoveries:

1. Fea is the most frequent poster in both Shire- and Mordor-assignment threads. I find the fact a bit contradictory.

2. In all Werewolf games I have ever played, mormegil is ALWAYS one of the most talkative. Quite unsurprisingly, he also has the greatest number of posts in the original thread.

3. Gil-Galad posted the most in Know Yer Mates.

4. Hookbill has the most Crazy Captions posts...but you already know that. Okay then, let's try Fortunately/Unfortunately.

5. Same person above has the most number of BD predictions. Tight race for second place between Lhuna and tgwbs.

6. tgwbs finds the most amusement in typos or Freudian slips, whichever they are.

7. Oddwen, Menel, and Nilp are the top three contributors to the New Movie Script. No surprise there.

Okay, I'll stop now.

EDIT: I have to thank tgwbs for letting us (in Werewolf VII? VI?) know about this. The link and what it does, I mean.

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 01-03-2006 at 08:40 AM. Reason: This is the last time I'm clicking on this button.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote