View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 01:03 AM   #200
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Having put some pressure on the village to wait on my information, I'll note that Rikae seemed more perturbed by the wait than I believe an innocent her would have been. She really seemed to turn sour after I said my dreams were all alive, which is another point of interest to consider after I am inevitably gone toMorrow. I could well be wrong and she's just annoyed, but this smells of a furry Rikae realizing the tightness of her present spot. If there's a third wolf, I could think of no better candidate.

Note that we could (read, should) have at least a 1/3 chance of nabbing the last wolf (if there is one) toMorrow. The fact that Nimrodel didn't reveal and make it 50/50 makes me think they may not be aligned with the village, or that they are and their role is best kept hidden, which hopefully means the wolves will have quite the interesting Night if they get another one at all. I could speculate further, but I'll be dead come the morn and it likely won't be relevant anyway.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote