View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 09:55 AM   #311
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Esgallhugwen had fallen asleep in the large tree by the Inn. Very odd for her falling asleep, she never fell asleep, perhaps it was something in the Shire some peacefulness that enveloped around you so you could sleep.

The sleep was needed no doubt she would barely have the opportunity to take advantage of it again; when she left this place, but in her mind she could not help but feel guilty. Perhaps she should have aided Uien with gathering up people to their cause,

it would not work she thought hazily, no doubt people seek peace and refuge here not fighting and adventure that could claim their lives. The thoughts were soon taken over by older memories of fire and hate and death.

You will not have your way with me, I know this all, you've shown me before why do you plague me? She screamed at her dreams.

She looked about her, Narkir dripping black and her own hands burning from the hot blood they were laced with. Ashes stuck to her eyelashes becoming thick and wet, she tried to wipe them away but the blood got into her eyes then. It blinded her only for a moment the tears took care of that; if only I could save them all, she stood alone along the burning corpses and mass hysteria sundered from her Kin by flames and orcs. And so it was she knew of no one that survived, some did survive but she never saw them and they never saw her thinking her dead and they lament always for her, especially Calan, who loved her dearly.