View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 07:13 AM   #33
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Not sure if I'm allowed to join this game since I am already involved with one in the shire, but if I am, here is my application.

PLACED ON PROPOSAL ~*~ Pio

NAME: Haleth Reidrbrand, Commander of the Queen’s Guard

RACE: Human

WEAPONS: Sword with two golden horses forming the hilt. Shortbow, throwing spear.

APPEARANCE: Tall, rugged and muscled. Full beard the same colour as his long blond hair. He wears armour embossed with the Queen’s crest, and a long green cloak with the Queen’s device sewn into it in white.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Very loyal, he will fight to the death gladly to protect the Queen, or anyone placed in his charge. He is brave and steadfast almost to the point of being unbreakable, but he realizes when the situation in untenable and will beat a steady retreat when needed. He is very skilled with the sword and the bow, although less so with the spear he is still a good shot as he has a strong throwing arm.

HISTORY: Haleth was born to a noble family, taking his place in the Royal guard when he reached the age of majority. His courage and loyalty were soon recognized and he progressed steadily up the ranks. He soon commanded a small number of men, and his skill with the blade and the arrow stood him in good stead. He was respected by his men, loved as a leader and feared as an enemy, and eventually the Queen chose him to head up the Guard.

Since then he has defended the Queen ferociously when necessary, accompanying her on any journey outside Edoras and fighting ruthlessly to protect her against bandits and outlanders. He is experienced in the art of diplomacy by necessity, and can talk down many people, thus avoiding unnecessary bloodshed. Since his early life he reveled in combat, but respects the need for other methods of sorting out a situation.

Last edited by piosenniel; 05-06-2006 at 01:13 PM.