View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 10:27 AM   #117
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Seriously excel anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggins
My top candidate would be the phantom. Not only because I think finding out his alignment could really shed some light to some other people's roles, but also just because of our situation here: with tp sitting as the only American to whom the DL is an easy thing and able to make the last word (if we Europeans are already sleeping - which I really intend to do more often from now on) we should really know what he is up to. I mean if he is a wolf we'd need to secure a two-vote lead to anyone we wish to gain our extra-vote / whom to check before going to sleep.
It is of course completely true that Mr. P. Has a strategic advantage, but is this really reason enough for him to be tonight’s choice? In fact it strikes me as a bit odd that you put so much weight into this advantage... After the rest of us can just do the talking when he is not around, and (hopefully) come to some agreement, leaving TP powerless. Or, if it is all about the strategic advantage (Which will only be an advantage, until a substantial amount of North Americans have been butchered), we could decide to screw up our lives and daily routines by staying up.

Personally I would much rather stick to picking a non-wolf kill, at least in the beginning. Though TP and Noggins are two people I would normally dream of the first were I the seer, maybe it is correct that getting to know their true identities, might not yield enough additional information.

Anyways, I am mostly inclined to vote for Greenie, or perhaps Nogrod.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote