View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:50 AM   #861
Ghanberryghan
Pile O'Bones

Ghanberryghan has just left Hobbiton.
NAME: Aeridor

RACE: Man from Forodwaith.

WEAPONS: Staff, knife;-and possibly tongue

APPEARANCE: Tall, lanky, shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes, regular skin pigmentation.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Aeridor is very stubborn and incredibly strong willed, but he is also greedy. His main skill is his ability to manipulate those around him, as well as the bit of luck on his side which always seems to save his neck. He is bitterly jealous of immortal beings.

HISTORY: He lost his home and family due to the rise of Angmar, and holds severe contempt towards the Elves. He fled Forodwaith and made it to Bree where he started up a small order called MESS: Middle Earth Supremacy Sanction; an order advocating mortal superiority as well as unification against the evil forces. He has been wandering for months until he comes across the Golden Perch Inn...

---------

LINKED ~*~ Pio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey sorry I didn't reply sooner, I didn't really expect a reply so I gave up. But many thanks! I can't wait to continue the role play!

Last edited by piosenniel; 12-28-2010 at 10:35 PM.