View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #2567
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
EDIT: I realized that sounded too authoritarian. I didn't mean that. ... We can continue, if you want to, Nogrod, I just don't want to write for Coenred.
Don't be embarrassed. You just said what you thought and which were the limits you'd feel comfortable of going... no problem here I think. On the contrary. It's good to know how you feel about the situation.

Quote:
I sent Durelin a PM telling her that Thornden would say nothing, so it's really up to Coenred to mention Lithor, if anyone does at this point in time.
Let's give Dury a chance to write a post then - and really Dury - you could just make one to three sentences where he either says something or goes to accomplish the mission. We can then take it up from there if you are busy.

Quote:
As for Thornden, he is ready to go and do what Athanar told him - get a couple small search parties to search the marshes and then oversee a search over the immediate vicinity.
So he has decided not to tell lord Athanar where the two had gone to secure their escape? That's actually quite okay as we need to get them out of the story and so any chance of the people of the MH actually getting hold of them would be a bad idea... and there's always the possibility that if we had no other tensions at one stage of the story (now it looks highly unlikely, but if) then we could make lord Athanar learn that Thornden knew where the two were heading (and that they were the two of them) and start to think why didn't he tell him about it!

But I think we have enough things to settle without that twist right now, or what do you think?