View Single Post
Old 05-14-2003, 09:14 AM   #100
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Silmaril

Carmalita looked at Bregand, how kind of him it had been to offer his horse. She would not rufuse him, infact she was glad he had offered her stomach hurt when she walked and she wanted it to heal quickly. She moved her hands away from her stomach and they were crimson again.

"It has started to bleed again, Bregand pass me my pack, if you will," she asked softly, he reach out for the pack and settled it next to her. "Thankyou, are you sure you want to stay here and see this?"

"It is only a wound," he said.

She lifted the top slightly and revealed a deep jaged cut smeared with blood. Bregand winced at the sight as fresh blood seemed to pump out. She cleaned it, then bandaged herself up and placed a few cleansing herbs in for good measure.

The she placed her things in her bag, as she did this she found a something soft inside. She pulled it out and looked at it for a second. It was one of crystals teddies, infact one of her favourite. Carmalita's hand smothed its fur and looked into the dark eyes. She would miss this dearly as Carmalita would miss her.

"What is that?" enquiered Bregand, "If you dont mind me asking."

"I don't..." she paused wondering whether to tell him, but what harm could it do. Less he could think she was a outcast. Hopefully he would not."..it is my daughters."