View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #353
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Here's what we seem to have...

Music - ok.

Narration by Oddwen - a bit fast paced and the record-levels could still be a bit higher but it will do unless Odd wishes to make it once more...

Gandalf by Thenamir - ok.

Aragorn by Gwath - ok.

Boromir by Matthew - still very problematic as it hisses and cracks a lot. I can try it with the versions I have but it will sound nasty.

Legolas by Nerwen - ok.

Gimli by Nogrod - not done yet but will be as soon as I get on with it.

The hobbits... well... the hobbits. Volo made me one one-liner by Frodo (all there is fvor Frodo in the first setting) but I have definitively lost it... I'll try to find it. Then I think Lommy & Greenie were going to make Merry & Pip. That can be done any day they visit my place.

So we miss only Sam then? (and that lost Frodo line...)

Who's going to go for Sam?

I'm not sure - as I hadn't time to check it - but if you guys remember all the better: so did you (Thenamir, Gwath, Nerwen, Matthew) send me all the lines of your characters before Sam takes the watch and the crebain come? If yes, then there is no problem.

If you Matthew just would give it one more try with whatever gear you can get hold on to (like school-stuff or something) it would be great. You have a nice voice and you actually act! It would be cool to have that without your voice being buried under the hiss and buzz...

After all that should be recorded is done (it shouldn't take too much time and depends basically on how fast we will get a Sam) I'll need some time to put this all together which will take some time and effort - and it probably means also some reworking with the music-stuff (not anything major though as I can copy bits from here and there to fit the final thing). We have an autumn leave from school within two weeks and that might be the time I would try to bring this all together.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote