View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 10:36 PM   #124
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Then I suddenly got smart! My bookmark has a leaf on it... I'll buy another and some earwires and TaDah! My very own LEAF EARRINGS!
Raefindel: I bought some earrings & a pendant several years ago in Estes Park, CO. (I'm not creative enough to make any) They were actual small aspen leaves dipped in gold. Very beautiful, very Elvish-looking, and a lot less than $100!

Collection Update: Added some more action figures. Got a second TTT Frodo with light-up Sting that I can play with; a second TTT Sam in Morder; some 3-inch figures: Gandalf on Shadowfax, Aragorn on horseback (think it might be Hasufel), Ringwraith on horseback, set of 2 Ringwraiths & 1 Twilight Ringwraith, set of Frodo, Sam & Witchking at Weathertop; 3 jigsaw puzzles in very cool metal containers; LotR/FotR board game; LotR chess set; and RotK 12-inch figures of Gimli and Legolas. My friend found a 6-inch RotK Eomér, with ceremonial cloak and armor (maybe from either his or Aragorn's coronation). Totally cool-looking! I'm still looking.

[ July 30, 2003: Message edited by: Alatįriėl ]