View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 03:28 PM   #185
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The Seer, already? Yeesh.

I think there are two possibilities here. Either the Lovers didn't like how much Wilwa was focusing the conversation on them, or they thought they were going after a lion. I'm leaning toward the second option, because the first one seems kind of obvious. And I joked before that love makes you stupid, but going after someone who is drawing attention to you, even without making accusations, is not the subtlest of strategies.

In short, I doubt they picked up anything Seer-ish from her comments. The fact that the Bear killed the Seer was likely a happy accident for them -- and an unhappy one for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Wilwa In #91, she lists Boro, Rikae, Kitanna, and Nerwen as people she feels good about, no reasons given. If she has dreamt about an innocent, most likely it is one of these four.
Mac makes a good point here. Statistically, it's more likely that Wilwa dreamed of an innocent, and quietly placing one of their names in a list is a good way to imply their innocence without being too obvious.

Last edited by Encaitare; 06-26-2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Cross-posted from Kitanna's post #181
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote