View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #125
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
So do you actually think that the wolves should be found amongst the silent people or was it just a feeling?
I wouldn't be surprised if a wolf decided to hide in the quiet in this village, but it's only a feeling, not any sort of proof. I am trying to comb through everyone and find good reason to lynch someone, but I haven't got much to work with and that frustrates me. As I told Legate, quiet players are my blind spot, so this game feels like I'm shooting in the dark.

But since you're here (and presumably sober), I did find your reasoning for being captain (ie trustworthiness and people skills) to be questionable. Can you clear it up?

Quote:
I can see that you fear that the role as captain can damage the village. I know that today we have to elect a captain, but maybe it would be smart to have a talk about wether we want anybody to be in that position of power later on.
I was thinking along these lines as well.

Quote:
Of course we should not lynch people just because they are being helpful, that would be stupid indeed, but I do think there is some merit to Valiers theory. We should be on the lookout for relatively helpful people, that post a fair amount and seem helpful, but don't produce much. Like if people make very detailed posts about what others have said, but never really conclude anything.
Have someone in mind?

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote