View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 04:52 PM   #2319
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
What a fun game! I'm up for modding next round if anyone is interested in playing.

Like Galadriel55, I loved Rune's first sentence. I thought that Brin's interpretation of the starting quote was really lovely and succinct and Rune made it (unintentionally) hilarious right at the beginning of the game. Eönwë's picture was really hilarious. I loved all the very specific events on each dish.

Pitch's picture was strange and fun. I had to read over the sentence carefully again when I saw it because goat-Legolas really threw me off my guard. Kath's picture and Greenie's sentence were a good combo, it was fun to see Mr. Tumnus come into the craziness. Huinesoron's picture was absolutely gorgeous, and I love how his picture of Mr. Tumnus, someone known for his umbrella, brought us back to Lobelia Sackville-Baggins, someone else also known for her umbrella. It seems that everybody loves Lobelia, she keeps making appearances during our games, and I really love it!

Rikae's picture made Baranduin and me laugh out loud. I thought it was really funny how Frodo's expression in G55's pic looks so anxious and uncomfortable, it really captures a mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
And the final sentence, which is very suitably meta: how the artists used Lobelia's spoons for their masterpieces, huh?
Hey, it was the final sentence, I figured I could be ambiguous. And also, I'm sure I don't know what you mean about my sentence being "suitably meta". I play it straight here!