View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 07:37 PM   #5133
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I'm biased, though, I'm one of the people who tends to post a lot.
Same here, I suppose. I revel is silly one liners, amd I kinda enjoy the nonesense banter from others too. I am happy to limit the content posts by size and number and frequency and whatever else, but too strict a rule makes you cut out the fun in case you need those posts for real stuff.

For quotes, I vote that they don't count in your post limit. Linking is an option but it's annoying to do on a computer and super annoying on a phone. Listing post number is also possible, but let's be honest, who is gonna go back and find the post every time to read it? Quoting is so much simpler. However, I agree that some experimentation should take place, quotes included.
---------------------------------
^ The one box boundary on my phone, including Lottie's quote. Happens to fit perfectly with what I was gonna say.