View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:04 PM   #809
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I may have forgotten something, but Brinniel was the only I know of who said (yesterDay, I believe?) at some point correctly who all the Wolves were.
I did not enjoy reading those posts. My optimism took a hit for a while, until I realized I might actually get away with going after Shasta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
But folks... try sending kill PMs when another person is sitting a meter and half from you...
Preach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Mac, was that post of yours on Day2 where you made a list and similarly worded your innocent feelings of me and Rikae a deliberate protection lure?
A what? Please realize that you're asking a person who legitimately thought Shasta was the cobbler for Days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
And the "dead communication" plots were mostly being stirred by a wolfy-Mac
I just wanted to look like a helpful member of the community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
(I'd be interested to hear from the pack what they thought about Nilp that day he voted for Mac).
He 100% fooled me and it took my packmates to talk me out of it. On Day3 I made a post about fake gifted reveals - that was me trying to lay some groundwork to dispute seerNilp in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Her being the seer came as a joyous surprise, to me at least.
Likewise. I didn't expect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Mac, you said last game you were always nervous as a wolf, but you looked totally cool to me most of the Daytime. Admirable!
I previewed every post like five times to check whether my tone sounded right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
My N1 Lottie, N2 Nilp, N3 Legate interpretation was solely based on quotes picked from other people's analyses.
Ah yes, I remember. Those were mine.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote