View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:03 PM   #808
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
The Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Legate (thy Lord Annatar bids you rise from the grave!), good choice to take my place as BH trap bait when you did. It hurt to lose you, but you've been avenged!
And you certainly made me watch you proudly from the grave, and not regret leaving it up to you one bit!

Incidentally - I just remembered your "potential Seer post" (well, as we dubbed it retroactively) where you announced my guilt to the whole village in your very first post... that never came into play. But perhaps that was good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Then he had a bold plot to openly accuse Mac of being a werewolf and tried to bait the wolves to come after him that night. (I'd be interested to hear from the pack what they thought about Nilp that day he voted for Mac).
I at least recall suggesting killing Nilp as one of our initial (perhaps two) options, but we pretty quickly decided against it as it would implicate Mac.

That actually reminds me: I think our Night kills, including the Greenie one, were pure chance for most part! Correct me, Wolfmates, if I am wrong, but I think we did not have very clear reading on anything special at least during the time I was alive.
Also on the Night we killed Greenie, we nearly went for Rikae. Imagine if that had happened. But yes, our dear Sestra Wolfcake <3 talked us over into a better idea.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote