View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:56 PM   #802
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Honour where honour is due: Rikae, that was awesome! We only began to suspect it was you last Night (actually Mac did), but I should probably have guessed because I'm pretty sure you'd have destroyed me if you'd been innocent.
They were brilliant. I dreamed them on N3 because I had a bad feeling (it didn't sound like innocent Rikae to be so wrong about their suspects) but I now can't figure out why I didn't join the dots and think Cobbler until yesterDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Kudos to our Sestra Wolfcake, Sally, who actually suggested to kill Greenie when we did. That was a stroke of genius! Her being the seer came as a joyous surprise, to me at least.
Hang on - so you didn't actually know I was the Seer? I can't decide if this makes me feel better or worse. (Reminds me of my first ever game as a Seer where I was picked as a no-trace kill on Night 2. At least I survived a bit longer this time. )
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote