View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:46 PM   #794
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
So then I thought Pitch would be the perfect candidate for the wolf kill. He was laying low the whole game, ergo could look like a gifted. For not jumping on the Shasta wagon, he was unlikely to look like a cobbler to the wolves. He was obviously innocent. And best of all, he had talked about the wolves possibly trying to mislead the ranger and the bh, which is a point the ranger would have thought about! (Side note spoiler alert: she didn't.)
These were more less the exact points which made me feel quite strongly Pitch was the Ranger (okay, Brinn was my other candidate for the Ranger).

It was nice to realize one was not totally in rust after years of no games, but I clearly noticed I had lost even the slightest touch of self-preservation. Although now that I checked it, I was lynched by the votes of two wolves, the Cobbler and one innocent. So that kind of cheers me up a bit even if I would have liked to play a little more with the living.

That said: I also hope the Dead Thread is here to stay. It is absolutely marvellous for both it's nice feeling but also the quite stressless chance to play the game. Well, to be honest, I guess we stressed even more in the end of D4 than you guys here, but the difference was, we stressed together, in a company, sharing our feelings - which you kind of can't do in the living thread.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote