View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:37 PM   #789
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Your response to my post about Rikae drawing the Ranger protection from Greenie. Nothing you couldn't have said as an ordo, but I got a feeling you might have a special investment in the matter.
I was wondering if I should comment on that at all but I couldn't quite restrain myself, because it made me belatedly suspect Mac (hellooooo why didn't I stick to that) and I wanted to point that out.

Mac, was that post of yours on Day2 where you made a list and similarly worded your innocent feelings of me and Rikae a deliberate protection lure?

I'm sad to say it worked.

But hey, if it hadn't, my other protection option for N4 was Sally for "possibly seerishly defending Nogrod" To clarify, I didn't think Sally was the seer, but I thought the wolves might think she was.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote