View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 02:01 AM   #28
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Here's something I don't like at all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Form"
The flip-flop on me mid-post, resulting in his vote for me, was weird, but the real value there is in how it got leapt on and became the driving factor for his lynching.
Only one person actually voted for me because of that overly-contracted post: Nog. Rikae and Kath both seem to have been acting on their earlier suspicions. So why is Form trying to pin the blame on my final post?

Also this from earlier in the same post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Form"
My records of who mentioned/quoted seem a bit less useful here, since he turned out to be ordinary
I turned out to be ordinary... unlike... you, Lottie? Because he just got done comparing the same information for you. That really looks like a non--removed line from a pre-written post analysing you as the Seer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Lottie"
THANK YOU. I don't know how no one else figured that one out
I like the general point Brinn makes that Seers get innocent reads more often than guilty ones. Since the wolves probably killed you for an innocent 'read', it's in their interests to keep people thinking you had a wolf down. That maybe clears Legate? I think it also makes Brinn look pretty good that they said it.

I'm still not overly keen on Brinn's vote, but that's the only thing I'm worried over, and as Mac pointed out, it's easy to lose track of the count.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote