View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 06:37 AM   #2285
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Greenie I am deeply concerned about what has happened to you over lockdown. Any other odd scenes around your house you'd like to share?
You'll have to wait until the next round! (I'm definitely in for another one, whoever is modding!) Seriously though, I saw that sentence and went, a horse and a naked hobbit, no way am I going to be able to draw that.

There were some really impressive pieces this time, especially Lommy, Pitchwife and Baranduin's gorgeous pictures. Legate's long-suffering David and Rune's armed to the teeth -pun also caused giggles.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote