View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 03:17 PM   #5102
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Yes it does get to be pretty difficult to keep track of all the posts, especially in larger games. Reading everything is daunting.
That's why I've pretty much given up on trying to post detailed analyses, especially in villages as large as in this game (it's not a village anymore, it's a city!). I may notice all that stuff (well, some of it), but by the time I've written it all out with all the pertinent quotes the game has moved on already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I have been toying with the idea of using a spreadsheet of sorts, but I cannot wrap my head around a good way of setting this up.
You want to talk to phantom about that, I've been told he's the master of systematic werewolvery.
Me, I just keep a record of the voting tally and jot down things that stand out - possible wolf tells if I'm innocent, things I can use against innocents if I'm a wolf, but not a lot of either. Mostly I sort of wing it - I mean, it's a game, not a doctoral thesis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen
Maybe the one after the CoH one could be FoG-themed?
If there's another game in the foreseeable future that would actually be an interesting setting, if it hasn't been done yet. I mean, Maeglin is kind of the archetypal cobbler, right?