View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 09:39 AM   #1612
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Laurinquë has been trapped in the Barrow!
Later . . .

So I went back to sleep only yo have MORE Barrow-Downs dreams. Lots and lots of them.

First, I dreamed that I met Hakon (in the dream an ebullient ten year-old) in an outdoor cafe in Seaward, AK where we discussed salmon and had to duck every time this bizarre helicopter/kayak (it turned into a kayak when it touched water) circled over or heads. In the end I broke the helicopter/kayak by throwing a cracker into its engine. Hakon did not approve of this.

Then the dream switched to kitchen which I was doing a terrible job sweeping for Ibrîniðilpathânezel (or was is it Gwathagor?) before we threw a massive Barrow-Downer party. Whose ever house it was I remember that the person had a lot of children and vegetable marrows, which were growing all over their house, and I kept tripping over them.

I do not remember much from the party we threw, and I recall that I was confused in my dream about why the dream kept switching about from place to place and why I didn't remember how I got there. What I know is that all the European Downers were there and that a good time was had.

And than suddenly we (we being Nogrod, Thinlómien, A Little Green, The Phantom, Brinniel and others I don't remember) were at this GIANT church thing. You had to take this rail car to go from one end to the other. I'm not sure, but I think we may have been there to hear Formendacil give Mass or something. Then, very realistically, I realised I had forgotten my camera started to go into hysterics before The Phantom offered to let me use he use his iPhone. I remember squealing "Oh thank you, thank you so much! I have no idea how to use it!"

The last dream I had before the alarm clock went off (noo!) was one where Brinniel and I were driving at high speeds down a road going through the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. The mountains were indescribably beautiful and very realistic in my dream; mist clinging to the tops of them and steep valleys dividing the serrated peaks. Huge rocks lined road and we had to swerve around boulders and drive over tiny rope bridges (I was annoyed with Brinn because she kept pointing out things of interest instead of looking where she was driving.) and all while the road became narrower and narrower. There were also a good deal of vegetable marrows growing along side the road too, do not inquire.

And that's it for my night on the Barrow-Downs. I have to go to school now.
Laurinquë is offline   Reply With Quote