View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 10:33 AM   #3228
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
I don't know. Just some thoughts off the top of my head. But the Changeling role does need some clarifying though, I think.
I agree. I'm not sure how well this role will work out. I thought that you were going for a simple game Kath!

I'm rather perplexed at the general purpose of the role and how it all fits in together. I just spoke about shifting alliegances in Dueling Wizards and how difficult it felt for me the first day and I cannot imagine if you switch back and forth multiple times. Also this role has the potential to be super powered if he/she makes the correct picks. Let's say he picks the seer and dreams of somebody and it's the ranger. Next night he chooses a wolf and becomes one. Then the wolves know of two gifteds and dispatch them without delay. Now this is a bit far fetched I'll admit but possible and the changling could have far too much impact on this game in my opinion.