View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 02:54 AM   #311
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Re: voting

Since no one has done this yet, here's the total voting tally from yesterDay.

Folwren --> Eonwe
Greenie --> Mac
Kath --> BeiGei
Lalaith --> Boro
Zil --> BeiGei 2
Nienna --> Eonwe 2
Sally --> BeiGei 3
Nog --> Nerwen
Wilwa --> BeiGei 4
Mira --> BeiGei 5
Rikae --> the phantom
Mc --> Nerwen 2
BeiGei --> Zil
Shasta --> Eonwe 3
Lottie --> Eonwe 4
Tum --> BeiGei 6
Boro --> Eonwe 5
Eonwe --> BeiGei 7
Nerwen --> Nogrod

My thoughts? Two bandwagons, neither of which was actually based on who people find wolvish. (The main argument against BG, from what I saw, was that she doesn't participate, against Eonwe that people think he is the cursed.) I don't like that at all. I mean, what's wrong with the good old practise of lynching people we think might be wolves? Another thing I'll do if I have time: look through all the voting posts and check the reasons behind the votes. Not all BG voters voted her because they didn't approve of her style, and not all Eonwe voters voted him because they thought he was Dionysus. Also, there was some fishy stuff in the non-bandwagonish votes too.

EDIT: x-ed with Nerwen and phantom
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote