View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 08:59 PM   #57
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Maika,

We managed to cross post so I just saw your note.

Because of a strange computer glitch, all the discussion thread from July 19-27 vanished. We lost the last two pages of the original discussion thread (pages 7-8) which is where Elora originally listed her vacation dates.

If memory serves me right, she should return this Sunday or Monday.

Regarding your request for changing the wording in the outline, that sounds fine to me. We just took the language off the original outline so nothing there was actually changed.

Quote:
I have read the discussion thread however and would like to say that in lieu of Dryea openly humiliating her sister in Act III, I would be much obliged if it was altered to Dryea and Alethea quarreling and Ruiel (If Elora consents) even rebuking her youngest daughter. The Morthaniawens would not do anything dangerous in the public's eyes.
But let's wait to see if any of the founders, or Alethea (Arien), have a problem with the change. You might want to write Arien to plot it out together so that the scene fits with both your characters.

Assuming no one expresses any concerns, I'll go ahead and change the wording on that outline next week before the masquerade itself occurs.

Will this work?

Cami