View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 08:19 AM   #607
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I've re-recorded my parts for "Heart" and made a start on the video; I'll post it when it's done.

Last month the videos associated with my old Youtube account were finally deleted, so I've had to start re-uploading everything. At present, we have the following videos online, mostly without subtitles:

01 - Galadriel's Lament
02 - Oath of Feanor
03 - Meeting in Neldoreth
04 - Doriath Duet
05 - Appeal
06 - Amarie
10 - Dream
13 - Sauron's Minions
15 - Sons of Feanor

That means 07 (Renunciation), 08 (Quarrel), 09 (Melian's Aria), 11 (The Camp), 14 (The Duel of Song), 17 (Captivity), and 19 (Wind) need re-uploading, while 12 (Heart), 16 (Hate), 18 (Prison Duet), 20 (Truth), 21 (Showdown of Lúthien and Sauron), and 22 (Ballad of Galadriel) remain to be created. Heart is inches from done, you've sketched the Prison Duet, and now you're working on Hate - we really are getting towards the end! (Oh, and I see I did the background for the Showdown too - I'd forgotten that, but I like it.)

Actually, speaking of the artwork... I'm happy with the backgrounds, but are there any characters you think I need to redo? This moment, when everything is being fiddled with anyway, is the perfect time to work on that, and the art is old enough that I'm willing to go back to them if you think they need it.

And while we're at it: were there any songs you'd reworked? I know we discussed a few, but a quick glance doesn't show me any files I need to work on.

EDIT: Crimson the night has passed over mountains undying...

hS

Last edited by Huinesoron; 03-28-2023 at 10:46 AM.
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote