View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 02:24 PM   #305
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
The hospitality of the Rivergranddaughter is all that a visitor could wish for and more! The food was not only delicious enough for any Hobbit but indeed worthy of a King's table - and a Telcontar knows of what she speaks!

Though I'm afraid the marks we left on the sandy shores of yonder shores are rather transitory, it was a fitting close to a delightful visit. This was not a first meeting, but a very personal and enjoyable second one.

I defy any Downs member to challenge my record - if I haven't forgotten anyone on my list (which goes back over four years, so my memory may have missed one or two!) I have met 14 of ya'll. And all have survived the encounter!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote