View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 01:06 AM   #245
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I met a pretty new member Aredhel Ar-Feiniel in the flesh about six weeks ago now. (and only just found this)

We have been chatting on another chat room for around a year and she lived in Sydney (Aust.) and i lived in Brisbane (Aust.) I had tried perviously to meet her when i was in Sydney the numerous times ive been there over the past year but weve missed oneanother. So imagine my surprise when i got a e-mail saying she was moving up to Brisbane!

We arranged to meet at the Queen Street Mall outside of Myer. I was late, (as i usually am) but i told Aredhel i probably would be, but we met at the same time outside which was wierd. You know what, it's so strange meeting someone youve been chatting to for such a long time!I knew her right away becuase I had a photo of her and she of me. We went to a cafe and did lunch on the Brisbane River, and talked about everything that we usually talk about on the net. Guys, clothes, the downs, more lotr and our fave topic of conversation Karl Urban.

After that we went shopping and paddled in the fountain in the Queen Street Mall, (getting many strange looks form everyone). Since then we have hung out a lot and she has become one of my best friends.

(real Oprah moment here)
Thankyou Barrowdowns!

EDIT: I forgot to say, anyone in Brisbane who wants to get together there are a few of us here... mostly my friends who come on the downs every now and then, so just send a PM and well see what we can do.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 2:08 AM February 02, 2004: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote