View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 08:35 AM   #111
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm sorry I made you feel like explaining yourself was necessary, Nova. It was simply an observation out of amusment. And the amusement was not out of 'oh, their characters are so over the top.' There is nothing wrong with anyone's character.

Oro - I understood that you were describing his escape, but I was wondering when you were imagining this escape took place. As Reagonn is a part of the ex-slave gang before the 50 more recent slave escapees escape, it's just a little difficult to fit Reagonn's own escape into the timeline. That is the only issue, and I just want to work that out. (If you'd prefer working it out by PM, please feel free to PM me.)

Quote:
I mean, would any of us be perfectly sane/healthy after seeing fellow slaves slaughtered in front of our own eyes, to thereafter live with the uncertainty of whether we would be next?
Some of us might be still quite sane (well, and you also would have to define sanity to determine those sorts of things, which personally I find difficult)...we would certainly all be quite changed, in many ways, but not necessarily insane. But that's not really an issue. Your characters are your characters...and there is nothing wrong with them. (And if that sounds at all 'condesending' or such, it definitely is not meant to!)

Thank you, everyone, and sorry to cause anyone distress over their character. I did not mean to.

And Brinniel - Excellent post. I see nothing that needs to be changed.