View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:44 PM   #149
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
So the votes in and of themselves don't really look all that suspicious. I still think there's more to the fact that neither Greenie nor Inzil garnered more votes than they did. As others have stated, Inzil-ordo is a possible McCaber-dream, so... going by that, I guess I'd say I'm most suspicious of Greenie at the moment - granted, it's hardly fair to expect Greenie to defend herself from this, considering it's not based on anything she's done. I do think I'll go back and look at her, though.
I still consider though that Cab might have dreamed innocent Greenie based on this.

It's not a strong statement about her innocence, granted, but I wonder if a Seer, knowing there was no Ranger to protect him at Night, would not have been very careful about his words regarding his opinions on people.