View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 09:57 PM   #731
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
McCaber, I disagree with your list. Nerwen said to hold off on Eomer but not dismiss him. She indicated he was part of a riddle that she hadn't puzzled out yet. To me this isn't the free pass card. The other problem is that she never confirmed the others innocent. In fact she only told us those that are dead were innocent i.e. phantom and Firefoot. Also, it's important to note that in 625 it would seem she knew something of Boromir but didn't know the full picture. She had a bit of distrust in the role too. We don't really know Boro's motives which makes me nervous.
This is true, looking back and reading the text of Nerwen's posts instead of just the list. I am still assuming that sally is as she claims, because at this point one of the two lovers would have said something if she wasn't.

Do you think Boro might be a werebear working against the village? Nerwen said that she hadn't checked him yet, and without that guarantee it seems at least plausible that he might be an independent agent.

___

Re: the dead thread--

I think we've reached the point in the game where we can stop using their vote as a source of information and instead rely on them to use their extra information to make appropriate choices on who to lynch. There are still enough wolves left in this reduced village that I wouldn't put it past one of them to cook up a list where the most likely possibilities the dead can give us correspond to empowering a wolf. Because we don't have enough living voters to give the dead a second option for most of the possible people they could scry, I think we're better off relying on them to make the proper calls themselves.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote