View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #100
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlimFlamSam View Post
Morthoron spoke: [but then suddenly become jaded on the subject or, rather, the foundational aspects of the material.]
Suddenly? Nope.
Nor am I new here. Well, I haven't posted for about 10-12 years here or thereabouts, so I guess that does make me new or a newcomer in a manner of speaking.
The people who knew me best back then; HerenIstarion, Mithadan, Tar-Elenion, Lindil and a few others are most likely no longer here and I have not checked on their status as of yet. They knew The Silmarillion had burned me out back then, and one of the reasons I left.
So, you held the same opinion a decade ago, but decided to reiterate the same unproductive rhetoric in case any of the newer posters missed it? From the tenor of your posts, it seems unlikely you are interested in discussion, so what is the point?

And how interesting that you forgot your original sign-in name, yet were able to recall four other members by name from 10-12 years ago. That sort of selective memory must be incredibly rare. One could say nonexistent. Rather like your posting etiquette (and you can quote me on it, if you can actually use the quote function).