View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 02:42 PM   #223
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Grimm of the Riddermark

As Grimm saw Cree he felt relieved. He smiled to her and hugged her. "I am so happy you are alright. I was so worried!" he said and smiled again to her. He looked back at the Inn that was totally on fire. "I don't know what you can do right now, ask Aman if she needs something, I must help the others to get water and fight the fire now!" he continued. He hugged her again and ran to the people that fought the fire. He grabbed a bucket and ran to the well. He could hear a hobbit scream as he got a little bit burned when he got to close to the fire. Grimm quickly filled the bucket with water and ran to the hobbit. "Be still!" Grimm said and tried to hold him down. "My hands!" the hobbit screamed. The hobbit had got a red marking of the fury fire. Grimm bathed the hobbits hand in the bucket and then helped him up. Grimm took up a piece of fabric he had in his pocket and laid it around the hobbits hand. The hobbit bowed and thanked him. Grimm told him to go back and get some more water on hit. He turned to the Inn and casted the water to the fire. The fire has grown strong! This will be hard!

"Are everyone safe? No one is left in there?" Grimm asked Aman as he passed her when he was getting some more water. His hair was wet and heavy, his gaze was blurred and he could barely stand up. The smoke was overwhelming. He coughed and looked up at Aman that seemed scared. "It will be alright, Lady Aman" Grimm said and laid a hand on her shoulder. He was sweaty of the all the warmth. A few of the smaller hobbits were sitting on the ground. A hobbit child was crying and her mother seemed tired and afraid. All the sorrow, Grimm could feel the shadow coming back to him. Sorrow and griev. An evil circle that returns when there is fear and innocent people are in danger, the feeling of losing someone hurt, Grimm knew about it. He coughed and rubbed his eyes so he could see proper. I must be strong!